Beginners course is for adults who want to improve speaking and listening mainly, but during the lesson you’ll also have a bit of grammar and writing practice.
Book the course
Our General English course for beginners allows you to improve all areas of your English: grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, pronunciation, reading and writing. This course will help you develop your basic English language skills and to build your confidence when communicating in English.
This General Beginners course concentrates on:
- Basic speaking practice
- Lots of listening to English pronunciation
- First steps on reading/writing English
- A background to the English culture
Content of the Beginner English Course covers the following topics:
- Greetings and introductions
- English phrases for use in shops, hotels, bars and restaurants
- English for travelling around a city
- Introduction to Grammar, nouns, verbs, word order and numbers, starting to build up confidence in speaking English
- Use of adjectives, pronouns and adverbs
- Addition of more common phrases like ‘how much or many’
- Dates (days of the week and months)
- Subject words and phrases describing your job, family, nationality
- Expanding on your vocabulary of common items such as food and drinks
- Additional key adjectives, verbs, adverbs, connectives
Beginners Courses and Fees
[table id=Beginner /]
Can’t pay the whole course fee?
Some of Google reviews our courses and teachers received: