The Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) Preparation course has been specially designed for students who need the CAE certificate as recognition of their English proficiency. Throughout the program, students will develop proficiency in listening, reading, writing, speaking and English in Use. These skills will aid those taking the CAE Exam but will also be of use to students in the real world, often in a business context.
During the course you’ll be improving you English skills so that you:
- can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Book the course
Course key features
– Training in exam technique and familiarisation, as well as language skills
– Teachers experienced in exam preparation and qualified to diploma level
– Up-to-date materials
– Small class sizes
Coursebooks used during the lessons:
CAE exam preparation course is held at TELC UK – English language school located in 349c High Road, N22 8JA. TELC UK is based in North London, precisely between Wood Green, Bounds Green and Palmers Green. Majority of our students are local residents who live and work in nearby areas such as Muswell Hill, Southgate, North and East Finchley, Arnos Grove, Tottenham, Crouch End, Alexandra Park, Enfield or Oakwood.
[table id=2 /]
Some of Google reviews our courses and teachers received: