When taking intensive English classes you can expect to improve your English rapidly because of the number of hours studied and the fact that the class is small. Unlike English schools in Central London, there are between 6-9 students in class which guarantes more time working directly with the teacher. Our intensive English courses are designed to your needs, ensuring that all the language learned is relevant and engaging.
Intensive General English courses are one of the stages of achieving independence, or language proficiency. During the course you learn all the skills that are needed to communicate in another language: understanding speech and written text, good pronunciation, reading or writing and deepen the knowledge of grammar and vocabulary. Alongside you learn about the culture and traditions of English-speaking countries.
Intensive General + Business English package
- Course length: 1 week
- 20 hours of lessons in a week
- 12 hours of General English lessons
- 4 hours of Business English lessons
- 2 hours speaking/ conversation practice
- 2 hours one-to-one lesson with tutor
- Start: enrol every Monday
- Age 18+
- Levels: Elementary A1 to Intermediate B1
- Location: TELC UK, 349c High Road, N22 8JA Wood Green, London