1 week Summer Course 2017
Summer General + Business English package
- Course length: 1 week ( Monday to Friday)
- 16 hours of lessons in a week
- 12 hours of General English lessons
- 4 hours of Business English lessons
- Start: enrol every Monday
- Age 18+
- Levels: Elementary A1 to Upper-intermediate B2
- FREE Social activities organised in the evening/weekends ( concerts/ meetings/ dancing lessons)
- Location: TELC UK, 349c High Road, N22 8JA Wood Green, London
English Summer courses covers speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, and it also includes grammar and vocabulary. The main emphasis of these courses is on practical communication, that means speaking and listening skills, in order to build up your vocabulary and help to develop fluency and confidence.
You’d be asked to visit us before your course commencement day, one or two days before your course begins, so that we can check your level and advise you on the timetable of your summer course. Your lessons take place in the mornings and afternoons, the exact time is given you once you arrive at school.
Classes at TELC UK are usually small 6-10 students, which means that your teacher can give you the personal attention you need. You are given plenty of opportunities to practise the spoken English language through discussions, debates and conversation activities, such as role-play and pair-work.