- Preparation for Reading, Writing, and Use of English papers
- Preparation for Speaking Test and Listening papers
- Exam practice
- Up to 10 hours homework per week
Cambridge exam preparation courses are for students who want to prepare for the Cambridge English Advanced (formally CAE) exams in a small group with a maximum of 8 students.
You will improve your general English speaking and listening communication as well as exam techniques, vocabulary, grammar and skills relevant to the Advanced exam.
What to expect:
- Expand vocabulary areas suitable for general topics & for the specific exam
- Give presentations and work on pronunciation
- Improve communication skills in English
- Work on grammatical accuracy
- Practise past exam papers: reading, writing & listening
- Do mock speaking exams under test conditions