General English language course at B2 upper-Intermediate is for adults who are confident speakers of English however still feel there’s room for improvement, especially in regard to vocabulary, speaking, listening and writing.
During the course you’ll be improving you English skills so that you:
- can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Things you’re going to learn:
Topics & Vocabulary
- Life circles
- The unexpected
- Giving advice & making suggestions
- Events & celebrations
- Strange events
- Making decisions
- Verb forms – present, past & future
- Nouns, gerunds & infinitives
- Aspect: perfect, continuous
- Relative clauses
- Reporting & summarising
- Important life events
- Events, celebrations festivals
- Writing –biographies, narratives, formal letters, messages, reviews
- Linking ideas & arguments
- Speaking – discussing life, feelings, telling stories, describing events, summarizing, making decisions
Upper-intermediate Courses and fees
|Course||Start Date||Weeks||Days||Time||Total fee||Action|
|General English B2||02/06/2017||4.5 weeks||Mon & Fri||9:30-11:30||£160||8 places left
|General English B2||19/04/2017||10.5 weeks||Mon & Wed||18:30-20:30||£325||Fully booked|