TELC UK- Training, Education and Language Courses in London
helping you learn and develop your skills
What are the steps and documents you need to start your first job in the UK? 
  1. Proof of Eligibility. To live and work in the UK and Photo ID – Passport or ID card, or UK Birth certificate and Driving Licence.
  2. Bank details. Bankbook, card or statement. Details will not be accepted written on a scrap of paper.
  3. Proof of home address. Rental agreement, utility bill or bank statement.
  4. Proof of National Insurance number if you have one. A letter from a Job Centre saying you’ve applied for the NINO is fine too.
  5. CV and References from the UK and overseas.
  6. Drivers must provide current valid driving licence. Photo card and counterpart